Looking to start over? Looking to expand? Looking to downsize Looking to relocate? Whatever your reason, it will be my priority to sell your property for the best possible price with proper market evaluation, marketing, advertising and relentless energy. I will exert all my efforts to go above and beyond the expectations you demand and you deserve.
1. FIND A REAL ESTATE AGENTYou and your agent will be working closely and making big decisions together, it is important to establish a trustworthy relationship from the beginning.
3. CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN!Declutter your house and keep everything in a neat orderly manner. You can never do enough cleaning to be ready for potential buyers.
5. SPRUCE UP THE OUTSIDEMake sure grass is cut, leaves picked up, weeds pulled, touch-up painting and if in winter snow cleared. Also, adding some colorful landscaping deﬁnitely improves the curb appeal.
7. OFFERSAll o ers will be presented and explained to you by your agent. You can: Accept, Reject, Counter
2. SETTING A REALISTIC ASKING PRICEYour agent will help you establish through market comparables, current/past sales in your area. It is also important for you to provide as many details regarding your property to your agent.
4. FIX MINOR REPAIRS, TOUCH-UPSFix anything minor such as leaking faucets, burnt out lights etc. Its also amazing how much neutral colour paints can enhance the appearance to buyers.
6. SHOWINGSBe prepared for the unexpected short notice for showings. You want as many showings as possible. Always have yourself and your house prepared for the unexpected.
8. CLOSING DAYMake sure your contents are completely out of the house, as well as leave the house neat and tidy. Your lawyer or agent will call when the deal is done.